Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

I'M GOING HOME TOMORROW.
In thirteen hours and fifteen minutes we'll be on our way to Boston to catch our bus to good ol Philly.
I feel like I've been away for a year.
Three months is a long time.
I miss my family.
I miss my bed.
And I miss my puppies.
As for now, all that's left is the fun stuff.  I have a fantastic thanksgiving dinner with Eli and a bunch of friends, I have to finish packing, and clean the room.  I'm also going to attempt an all-nighter, which I don't think I've ever accomplished in my entire life.  So yes, good luck to us.
At the moment, Sarah is writing her final essay and I'm loading up on SVU.  I'm trying to do nothing while I'm still awake and it's light out so that I can be busy busy all night and not sleep so I can sleep for the entire bus ride.
So so so excited.
Thirteen hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment