Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I have to debate tomorrow.  Actually debate, as in speak, as in argue.  Last time I just gave the introduction and was done with it.  This time, I have to actually argue.  I can't do this.  I don't speak philosophy, my brain doesn't work that way.  And I have to stand in front of the class and argue about suicide convincingly.
I'm so incredibly nervous, like on the verge of a breakdown nervous.

But other than that, this day has been not completely terrible.
Started out terrible, early morning, exam, chapel, old testament.  But the lady who i babysit for was nice enough to pick me up at school and let me use her car while I babysit her kids.  And I played football for a bit outside with the youngest, which was really nice because it was so pretty out and I was actually moving.
But now I'm back to reality, exhausted, and stressing about this freaking debate.
So let's do a countdown to cheer me up!

Thanksgiving break: THIRTEEN DAYS.
Christmas Break: 36
Days of OT: 13
Women's Lit: 10
Examined Life: 10
Scientific Enterprise: 8

Oh how I need thanksgiving break.
Also I had a meg's apple cider and not only did I drink ALL of it (kesha), but I thorougly enjoyed it and it put a little brightness to my day.  I feel like I need to schedule.  I need to schedule in homework and gym time and stick to it.
Goodness, I'm turning into Tibbs.
Tibbs and I had a good morning.  It started with a fly.
There was this freaking fly in our room for weeks.  I thought that a fly has a lifespan of 24 hours or something, but no, this thing has been in there forever getting caught in the blinds and the bathroom and just buzzing.  It's one of those big black flies that buzz really loudly and it was literally making me nuts.  It came to the point where I didn't know if the buzzing was actually occurring or if I was imagining.  Good times.
Anywho, I had noticed this morning that the fly wasn't flying much, it was mostly crawling and chilling on the floor.  So, I decided now was the time to kill it.  But it was sitting on one of our broken blinds (our room is falling apart) and Sarah said I couldn't kill it on the blind.  So she leaves the room and the fly walks off of the blind and I see my opportunity.  So, I take it.  I rushed forward and grabbed the first thing I could see and hit the fly and kill it.  Success.
Except, I killed it with Sarah's shoe.  Sarah wasn't overjoyed, I ended up getting smacked several times with the heaviest pillow I have ever encountered and threatened a few times after I suggested that the fly's final resting place should be in Sarah's bed.
Just another day in the Sarah Suite...

No comments:

Post a Comment