Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday again, another day of babysitting.
Today the kids are doing homework and eating halloween candy while I watch New Girl and shop online for camcorders.
Today's 8am class was pretty ideal.  We watched videos about global warming and ocean acidity for about forty five minutes, had a fifteen minute lecture, and then he passed back our exams and we went over it.  Got out a half hour early.
And then I completely passed out and missed chapel, went to old testament, and now here I am.  Only two kids today, and they're the older two so they don't want to hang out with me anyways.
And of course, wednesday babysitting means I'm freezing as usual.  It also means I'm doing quite a bit of daydreaming and random internet-surfing (stumbleupon).
I had a dream last night that I was in spain and my parents, aunt&uncle, and sister all came to visit.  I took them out to a restaurant and spoke spanish the entire time and translated to them what the waiter was saying and ahhhh.  I want to be fluent!

No comments:

Post a Comment