Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So here's a bummer: I'm home and I wish I was back at school?!
Believe me, I'm just as frustrated as you are.  I'm really glad to be home, but it would be nice if I just had a week to veg out and watch movies and do nothing.  No obligations.
Also, I think a very very large part of this is that I'm exhausted.  I have slept three hours out of the last 38.  I've spent the majority of the day on a cramped bus in silence.  I still have to make two beds and prep two rooms for Sarah and I to sleep tonight.  Not to mention Heather is getting in tonight.  I'm excited to see her, but I always get really nervous before she comes in because sometimes she really likes me and we have a good time, and sometimes she's mean and she just hurts my feelings for our trip duration.
Also, feeling so emo as I do, I went to text someone to vent, and I didn't have anyone to text.  So that starts a whole other wave of sadness.  I don't have a best friend.  I have all of these great friends but I don't have anyone who has known me through me pre college life and my life as of now.  My friends I've grown up with are great for coming home, but not one of them has ever once called me to check up and talk.  If I want to ever hear from them, I have to email or call.  Oh, what a lonely night.
I was so excited to go home, but now I feel like I don't belong here.
So if I don't belong here and don't belong at school, then I guess I'm just screwed, right?
It's an oh well kind of situation, and I don't want to just be complaining about my life to Sarah and Kesha all of the time, because they can't do anything about it.
So I'm telling you, blog.  As if you were my dearest friend and you totally understand.
Anywho, that's all I've got for now.  It's been a long day, and I'll probably bounce back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment