Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

After throwing a minor hissy fit on my life in the last post (I apologize) I went to the gym and ordered dinner from my favorite place and I am quite content.  Yes, I still have this research paper looming over my head, my hair is still making me crazy, and I am quite chilly, but I am in a pretty good mood.  I'm thinking it's time to pull out the footies and get this essay done for good.
Yeah, I said it. Footies.  I have these starry footie pajamas that my mom got me a year or two ago and they are so stinking comfy.  They're really warm and it's kinda like walking around in a fleece sleeping bag, but much easier.  I just checked to see if I had a photo of me in my footies, and turns out I do not.  There's probably a good reason for that; footies are not very attractive on anyone.
Anywho, I highly recommend them, especially here in new england.
Target, fifteen bucks I think.  I also have some that are red with monkeys on the feet, those are nice too.  Also target.  They're not for everyone, though.  Sarah, for once, pretty much detests footies.  Her loss.
I'm gonna go get comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment