Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

I had a dream last night that Lucia packed up me and everyone I know and took us to florida.  It was a really random group of people, some college friends, some youth group people, some friends from home, and Lucia was taking us all on a missions trips or something like that.
So we're driving through Florida and all of a sudden, we're driving through the magical Disney World arc and surprise!- Lucia was actually treating us to a day in disney!  So happy, I think I cried with joy in my dream.  Anywho, I ended up getting soaked on splash mountain with Laura, racing to haunted mansion with Tim, and getting to the front of the line with Beckie on pirates of the Caribbean.  It was so nice.  And then in real life Sarah's alarm went off and I woke up, feeling oddly very well rested.  But when I fell back asleep probably three seconds later, I dreamt that Homie was really mad at Jake, my dog, and that he hated him and wanted him gone.  This part was really weird though.  I was afraid Homie was going to get rid of Jake and so when he asked where Jake was, I said he was out driving my car, and apparently that was a legit response because homie nodded and said we'd wait for him to come back.  And then when Jake returned with my car, I wrapped him up in a blanket with his tennis ball and sent him all Moses-style in a basket down the river.  It was assumed in the dream that I had succeeded in saving Jakie and that he was safe.  But it was really really sad because I didn't want to send my puppy away.
Anyways, weird night for dreams.
And now my latest obsession:  Disney on ice: Dare to Dream.
I was looking up daylight savings and there was an add at the top of the page with the cast of tangled and princess and the frog on ice.  It was designed for me.  This is my show.
So I kinda freaked out and found out that it's playing twenty minutes from me in Philly while I'm on Christmas break.  So, I'm going. For sure.
Anywho, it's FRIDAY.  Such joy.  I have to finish the graphs on my research paper, go to chapel & one more class, babysit a four year old girl on campus who doesn't like princesses (what shall I do?!), and go shopping with Sarah for tea party goods.
Also I'm freezing.  I tried to be cute today and consequently wasn't thinking about the weather too much.  So I ended up with a chiffon type shirt without a sweater or coat.  What was I thinking?  So after the class that I'm currently in ends, I'll be hitting the sweatshirts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment