Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Twas a lovely break.  Really quick, but it turned out to be really fun.  I really hate change, so I think the transition into jersey was bumming me out.  That, and lack of sleep.
Anywho, thanksgiving was wonderful.  I have the greatest, most craziest family and it's always a ton of fun hanging out with them.  And then today we went shopping amidst the crazy black friday fiends and I got a pretty broadway dress, and then later on Sarah got a make-up demonstration which was cool.  The lady was explaining how to best apply make up and it was really cool to learn all this girly fun stuff.  Of course, Sarah was embarrassed because she was sitting on the chair being the center of attention.  But I'd say it was successful.  She got super cute make-up.
And then all of my friends came over and we played disney scene it and watched movies.  Now I have to pack up everything somehow and shower and get some sleep in preparation for tomorrow.
Because tomorrow is....
NEW YORK DAY.
Sarah and I are hopping a train bright and early to NYC, exploring a bit for the day, going out for a delicious dinner with my aunt, uncle, cousin&her boyfriend, and then seeing Mary Poppins on broadway.
So excited.
Anyways, I am off to get prepare for my departure in the morning.
Enjoy the rest of break!

No comments:

Post a Comment