Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I just experienced the laziest weekend of the year so far.  After the crazy night out on friday, Sarah and I spent all of yesterday watching grey's anatomy.  I left once with Liz to pick up chinese take-out, and as for Sarah- she was in all day.  And today, due to my lack of car I stayed home from church.  I woke up at nine thirty this morning in the middle of a fantastic part of my dream.  Chad Michael Murray had just rescued me from the blood thirsty kidnappers when I woke up.  So, I stubbornly laid in bed for three more hours in an attempt to continue my dream.  No such luck.  I fell back asleep around eleven thirty and woke up right before one.
Sarah missed the shuttle to her church this morning so she came back in the middle of my dream reconstruction.  And since then- nothing.  Sarah and I watched a bunch of grey's anatomy, figured out how to get home for thanksgiving, WENT TO THE GYM, watched once upon a time, and now are watching the season 2 finale of Grey's anatomy.  Successful day.  I mean, we went to the gym.  That's some intense points considering how lazy this weekend was.
Anywho, this finale is getting way too intense and I now need to give it my undivided attention.
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment