Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oh how I can't wait to go home.  I wish it was tomorrow night already agh.  I'm thinking that I'll pull an all nighter tomorrow night so that I'll sleep for the whole bus ride home, or at least most of it.  Just two days, and I'll be home at last.
Also, I got an email today about Benny.  He is still parked in front of my dorm with his trunk open (it won't close because of the damage) and without plates.  So, one of the public safety people emailed me and said something along the lines of hi your car has been parked without plates in front of your dorm for a week now, is it going anywhere?  Also, your trunk is open.
Thank you, public safety.
They better come get benny soon, I need to get a new car!
Anywho, I'm going to go try a bunch of hairstyles on Sarah in preparation for our New York night on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment