Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We crashed tonight.  Actually, we were rear-ended by a giant pick up truck.  It started like any normal evening should.  Around five thirty Kesha, Sarah, Laura, Rachel, and I went out for panera for dinner.  After dinner, we decided to go out for ice cream to this ice cream shop that was only a few miles away.  So we go, we get ice cream, and we get slightly lost trying to find the highway.  Once we find it, I pull up to the stop sign before merging onto the highway, and I hear Rachel and Laura scream right before I feel the whole car get hit.  Turns out a Ford Ranger 'didn't see me' and smashed into the back of Benny.  Rachel and Laura jump out of the car to check it out, and Rachel jumps back in and the first thing she says is 'wait, we learned about this in my conflict management class!'  And she starts telling me about the information to get and what is going to happen and such.  Right before the crash, Sarah and I were discussing what movie we were gonna watch that night.  I wanted to watch Tangled, she wanted to watch anything else.  The first thing she says after we get hit was 'okay, we can watch whatever you want.'
He just looks like a giant fist socked him in the butt.  Then I had to talk to gopo and insurance companies and blah blah blah.
Gopo thinks Benny might be totaled, but we shall see.
Then, after a few hours of phone calls and paperwork, I come back to watch grey's anatomy with Sarah, who, while complaining about how we don't do anything with our lives, delivered this great statement:
"We're college students, we should be out on the town!  ...Of course, we were out on the town and we crashed."
My.  Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment