Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So I love Taylor Swift.  I'm not ashamed.  She writes songs about my life.
Anywho, I went to her show on my last birthday as a gift from my best friend, Steph, and shoot was it good.  I took about eight gazillion short videos, and I'm currently reliving the concert through them.
Ahh, I miss last summer.  I had no job and no money but somehow I was able to do all of these awesome things and travel to some great places.
Here's a little video of one of my favorite tswift songs from the show.
So nice.  I miss that show.
Sarah does not share my love for tswift, unfortunately.  She just walked into the room while I was playing her music and asked if I was doing so to try to get back at Sarah for something. I was not.
Anywho, we're off to the gym where I can privately listen to taylor and not get ridiculed.

No comments:

Post a Comment