Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

When watching Will.I.Am on the New Year's Eve special on ABC tonight, Homie looks at me and says :'will.i.am?!  Is that his name, like really?  More like stupid.he.is!'  Twas quite a night.  Lucia had two friends over and I, being sickly and friendless, watched the nye special and played scattergories with them while drinking sparkling cider.  It was a very nice evening, although I am not not feeling too well.  But who knows, I'm still hoping to wake up in nine hours and feel good as new.  It is, after all, a new year.
There's something nice about the idea of a fresh start, a new year.  Undamaged, pure, with so many possibilities.
I refuse to let my stomach flu detract from the excitement of 365 days of possibilities.  As for now, I'm going to spend this first night listening to Michael Bublé and doing what I do best-sleeping.
Goodnight, and happy new year to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment