Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh, what a day.  I went to the dentist and like expected, had a terrible time.  Got two cavities filled, and what I did not account for was the Novocain.  I totally forgot about the numbing and shoot is my face numb right now.  He kept having to shoot me up more because it wasn't strong enough and I could feel the drilling.
And let me tell you, the drilling is not something you want to feel.  Anywho I'm still numb and slurring and only half of my mouth can form a smile so it kind of looks like I've suffered a stroke.  So I guess it's a good thing that the skype thing fell through.
Yes, he did not show up.  The imaginary man is forever imaginary.  Tis a shame, since of course today I'm having a good hair day.
Oh, my life just got significantly more ridiculous.  There is a boy who I had a class with in high school that facebook chats me every single break.  And I'll talk to him and ask him how he is and he'll text me or chat me at like eleven pm or later asking me to come over and hang out and such and it's so frustrating.  He just chatted me and literally this is how the conversation went:
Boy: wats up
Me: hey, how are you?
Boy: im fine u?  u home?
Me: yup, for another week or two.
Boy: o nice, u single?

Like, seriously.  It's insulting that this guy only talks to me long enough to see if he'll get to hook up with me even though every time he finds out that he can't.  And then he stops talking to me.  I used to tell the truth and say I was single but then he would just send me endless texts trying to get me to come over even when I explained that I wouldn't do anything with him.  So now I just tell him I'm not single and he leaves me alone.  Oh, jersey.
Anywho, I'm going to go watch a movie or something since the imaginary man is obviously not coming on.  Bummer, I really thought he'd show.

No comments:

Post a Comment