Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh, sleep.  My dear, dear, dear friend, how I miss you.
So I watched this movie yesterday with Beckie and Steph, called Insidious.  And boy was that a mistake.  Steph slept over last night because we were both too terrified to sleep alone, and here she is again sleeping over because I'm still scared.  I couldn't fall asleep last night till around two thirty, and then I woke up at six thirty and was too freaked out to fall back asleep until around 8am.  And then I slept till 1pm.
Now, it's 1:45 and Steph and I are sitting in my living room watching Tangled because last night was such a failure of an attempt.  I'm not even trying tonight.
It's times like these that I really wish I had a husband to share a bed with.  Things would be less scary.  Even with Stephanie sleeping over it's nearly impossible to sleep.
Oh and it makes me so sad.  I so love sleeping.  But I can't get into the habit of going to bed at seven thirty when the sun comes up and then sleeping till one.  Oh how I regret watching that movie.
Also, In about twelve hours I will be heading to the dentist's office (duh duh duh).  I hate the dentist.  I hate the dentist and I love sleep and unfortunately things just aren't working out for me in those departments.  My plan is to either become so incredibly exhausted that I just pass out before I get the chance to think of the scary movie or wait until my dad wakes up for work at 3:30/4am.
The good news is that I've applied for four internships in the last two hours of putting off sleep, which is probably the worst time to apply as I am so sleep-deprived.
I also have the skype date in about fourteen hours with the imaginary man, but of course you already knew that.
I've also been pumping Stephanie with coffee for the last three hours so that she stays awake, because last night she passed out so fast that I was just left alone to be terrified and hallucinatory all on my own.
Oh how I hate nighttime.
I think I'm going to move to Alaska for the few months that it's light out 24/7.  Like in the proposal.
Hopefully someday I'll transition into a big girl and won't be so afraid of the dark.
Bleh bleh bleh well that's really all I have to say without rambling too much.
I'll probably be back, blogging more about my insomnia in another two hours...

1 comment: