Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Oh, dorm life.
I'm sitting on my bed with my headphones in watching grey's anatomy, when I smell this weird burning kind of smell.  I ignored it for a bit until it got really strong, so I looked over at Tibbs and asked her if she smelled it.  We both jumped up to check the room for the fire, all the while I'm imagining every hazard in our room going up in flames.  Lucky for us, no fire.  I checked the outlet and hair straightener and twas all clear.  We opened our door into the stairwell and shoot was the burning smell strong.  We were actually nervous for a second, until realizing whatever was burning is coming from elsewhere.  We laughed.
I don't know why that scene is so funny to me.  Tibbs and I checking our dorm room for fires as if that's a perfectly logical situation.  Never a dull moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment