Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Coffee makes me a nicer person.  It also wake me up significantly, and tastes good when it's in the Starbucks mocha glass bottles.  However, I just don't want to be a coffee drinker.  I don't want to get headaches when I miss a morning of coffee and I don't want to be a complete slug when I don't drink coffee.  I want to be naturally energetic.  Unfortunately, I'm getting old.
Yes.  I said it.  I am getting freaking old.
I'm tired/cranky most of the time and my only skills to put on my resumé are expert at changing diapers, carpooling, and caring for children.  Who wouldn't want to hire me for a business position?
So, the last thing I need to complete the transformation by being addicted to coffee like every other burnt-out mom.
Goodness, I'm only nineteen and I can feel my youth slipping through my fingers...
On the plus side, things with the imaginary man are going smoothly.
We spoke for a bit today and have our much-anticipated skype date tomorrow afternoon.  Hopefully we both show up at the correct time.
I am pretty excited, though.
Anywho, other than that my life is as usual, boring.  The good kind of boring, but nevertheless, boring.  Teeth whitening is going annoying-ly as usual, but my teeth are indeed becoming whiter!
I also returned my very expensive bra today and bought an even prettier bra half the price of the first!
Oh, the little things.
Anywho, I'm off for now, as Stephanie is on her way over.  We're doing make-overs tonight (my favorite)!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment