Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Oh it's been so long!
So sorry, been so busy lately.
I have fantastic news.
THIS SEMESTER IS LOOKING GREAT.
Oh, the relief.  I've successfully been to each class and I think that I will actually enjoy every single one.  So odd, so exciting.
They're looking like they'll be pretty difficult, but hey, it's college.
And now in my excitement, I've been asking every professor that knows my name if they'll be a faculty reference for my abroad applications.  I'm really not sure when I'll be going to either program, or even if I'll get accepted into the program, but as of now, I'm working on the applications.
I really have to get a passport...
Also, it's quite snowy out.  I wouldn't mind snow (I may even like it) if it didn't come with ice.  I slip/fall so frequently that the sight of ice makes me so nervous.  So I pretty much look like a fool as I take babysteps to avoid slipping-because we all know that I do that so well.
However, as excited as I am to be rid of last semester and in this one, I still have no desire to do homework.
Ugh.
Oh well, I should be off.
TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment