Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Boys, of all ages and walks of life, are so painfully similar.
That, my friends, is sadly the biggest lesson I have learned in the last month.  And one that I am reminded of so frequently.
They're not bad, I've decided.  And by 'they' I mean the male race.  Being that they are so similar in their raw nature, I'd saw it's just a genetic flaw.  Rather, something we see as a flaw because girls don't have this 'genetic flaw'.
You're probably lost.  I realize I'm kind of rambling in circles around the main point.
Which is:
Guys are obsessed with sex.
Touch, anatomy, kissing, bras- all things remind them of sex and they are obsessed.
There have been many many times, as I'm sure most of the girls I know can relate to, when guys have asked me about my bra size or asked me to hook up or said things to me that I considered to be dirty.
And I felt dirty.
At fourteen, I considered it to be the age group.  I figured boys were just gross because of puberty and all that nonsense.  At seventeen, I figured that since most of my friends were having sex, it was normal that that was all the guys could think about.  But even now, with guys in their mid to late twenties, who have jobs and goals, they're still just fourteen year old gross boys.
It's gotta be genetics, right?
And let me tell you, if it's true that they never grow up and get over their sex addiction, I will never be getting married.
Anywho, that's my rant of the night.
These men will be the death of me.

Oh why can't the men from The Big Bang Theory be real?  They're so nerdy and innocent, just what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment