Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The thought of going back to school literally makes me feel nauseous.
I get really anxious and sickly in times of transition.  I probably have some phobia or disorder or something, but nevertheless, I hate it.  I hate the beginning of a school year because I don't know where I'm going to be sitting in the classroom and if I'm going to be put on the spot and embarrassed and how early to leave for each class and all of those very tiny things stress me out quite a bit.
I need to do well this semester.  I need things to change because I was so unhappy last semester, I can't do it over.  I need to spend a good amount of time on my homework, I need to see more of my friends and be in my room less, and I need to start doing what I want to do.  I know it's important to compromise and all that jazz but it's time I stop worrying about everyone else and do what I want to do.
I also need to spend less money and when I do spend it, it's needs to be on fun things that I enjoy.
I need to stop being so afraid that things are going to be bad and I'm going to fail.
I need more time at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment