Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It is official.  The imaginary man is no more, forever imaginary.
He was given a chance and did not take it, so I'm over it.
But back to reality.
My mom just gave me a delicious and embarrassingly easy recipe for monkey break which I am all too excited to make later when Stephanie comes over.
I slept so well last night it's ridiculous, and for some reason I'm still exhausted.  Go figure.
Also, this weekend is going by so incredibly slow.  So so so slow.  I actually have plans this weekend, so of course it's going slow.  Tomorrow I'm going out to lunch with Rachel&Russell, and this weekend I'm spending some time with Kerri&her baby, movie night with Rachel, and bowling with Homie.  Hooray!
Tonight I'm going to Best Buy also to spend my gift card which I'm actually thoroughly excited about.
I'm also excited to get a haircut which Lucia keeps putting off.  Someday these dead end locks will go!  I'm just excited to actually wear my bangs, I've been pinning them because I can no longer see.
Anywho, I'm going to watch ghost hunters with Lucia for a bit before Stephanie comes over!

No comments:

Post a Comment