Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

After watching three hours of Once Upon A Time with Stephie and Lucia, it was time for bed.  Except lucky me- I cannot sleep.  Steph is already passed out on the air mattress and here I sit, watching How To Lose A Guy in Ten Days and blogging.  Sad, yes.  I don't know what's come over me.  I can't fall asleep anymore.  The one thing I am looking forward to after going back to school will be having a roommate at bedtime.  For some reason, I just sleep better in that room with someone else there.  It's also nice (sometimes) knowing that there are people all over the dorm that are awake at all hours.
To think I actually would admit to missing the chaos of Wilson...
Anywho, my sickness is virtually gone, aside from a lack of apetite and slightly sensitive stomach.  And life is back to normal.  In about thirty-nine hours I will be on my skype date with the imaginary man.  That is, if he ever shows.  We'll never know until we try, right?
So we shall try.  And he very well may not show up.
Anywho, I should try and sleep before it turns into a total lost cause.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment