Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tom

When I was eleven I had a crush on a boy in my class.  We became friends and 'dated' for probably something like a week and 'broke up' to be friends.  He's still one of my best guy friends and days like today I really just want to call him and tell him everything that's happening.  But he's in training in Texas for the air force, and can only use an hour per week for phone calls, which usually goes to his parents and siblings.  I miss him.  We grew up together.  We crushed on each other, hated each other, fought, laughed, and stayed super close for almost ten years.  He's probably the silliest person I've ever known, with the best sense of humor.  He thinks everything is funny, and has the most genuine laugh each time.  I've been thinking of him today, so I figured I'd give him his own post.
homecoming fall 2006

cotillion spring 2008




so old.  we were thirteen.

senior trip 2010.


before the opening night of toy story 3, 2010.

Bri's graduation party 2010.

my going away party, august 2010

graduation 2010.

Tom's first time at prom, spring 2008.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment