Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Crazy day, as usual.  Three classes, an extremely awkward chapel, and now babysitting/doing homework.  Right after I finish here I have to babysit the baby for a few hours and then hopefully make it to zumba and then evening chapel and then finish up any missed homework before going to bed.  And then tomorrow morning I have to babysit the baby for a few hours before class, and then I have an interview for a summer nanny position a half hour away.  And then I think I'm good.  I feel like I'm forgetting something.
Anywho, I'm sitting here 'babysitting' and I'm so so so tired.  I'm hanging out with the plumber who is fixing something in the sink, and watching the boys play football in the front yard.  I feel like this is a preview of my life fifteen years from now.  Weird.
Ahhhh growing up.  Never fails to terrify me.
That's enough reflecting for now.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment