Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm in a fairytale mood.  A dopey, girly, lovely, unrealistically fantastic mood.
I'm also strangely excited for tomorrow, which as you may or may not realize, is Valentines day.  I don't have a date or any super exciting plans, but I have this feeling that something exciting is going to happen tomorrow.  Maybe one of my friends will get engaged or something.  Or maybe I feel like something fun is going to happen because I just want something fun to happen.  In reality, I have an essay to be edited and handed in by 9pm tomorrow so that's probably all my day is looking like.
But, I shall dare to dream.
Also, if I could pick a song to fit my current mood, this would be it!
I've been going through a Boyce Avenue phase these past few weeks so of course my current favorite version of this song is from Boyce Avenue.  Originally performed by Tonic, just in case you're wondering.
Oh, this mood. I'd better go get started on my spanish essay, as I'm sure that'll put out this silly mood.
Also, I was looking on my facebook today at the list of songs I've listened to on spotify and it was cracking me up, what people must think of me.  Oh well, whatever they're thinking is probably accurate.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment