Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What a contrast from yesterday.  Today freakin sucks.  And I don't know if it's that it's valentines day and it does in fact suck to see happy people or if it's the fact that ....actually I don't know what else it could be.  It's official.  I'm a bitter single valentines-day hater.
Oh my goodness am I frustrated.  It took two hours to shower, blow my hair dry, and then curl it and even after all that it only looked so-so, and then I was running late to lunch with Rachel and only got to sit with her for a few minutes before running off to the library.  Why did I have to run the library, you might ask?  Because my stupid printer decided not to work the one time that I needed it.  So I run to the library to print out my essay but then my email wasn't working so I couldn't access it on the library computers and it was a mess.  By some miracle my essay showed up on the screen five minutes before class started, so at least I had that.  And then I had to peer-review my essay with this girl who basically told me that I did everything wrong when I in fact did not.  By this point I'm ready to start screaming, so after class I run back to my room to get my car keys and now I'm at Starbucks.  I have to edit this essay and turn it in online sometime in the next five hours, but for now I'm really good with venting.
Since we're venting, I might as well throw out this pointless tidbit to the world: I like a boy.  Liked?  Like?  Who knows at this point, I'm so annoyed.  I have a crush on this stupid guy in my class that I barely know and he doesn't even notice me.  Normally that's fine and I'll move on with my life, but today I was in no mood to be ignored.
Seriously, how can you not notice me?  I'm smiling and sitting right next to you, why wouldn't you strike up a conversation!?  I tried talking to him, but it was all one word answers and I was afraid I would say something impulsive out of frustration if I continued.  It was really sad.  I was excited about this guy, but now there's no butterflies or any of that nonsense, just annoyance at how freaking stupid he is.
So annoyed.  Meanwhile I went to the mailroom to check my box and the mailroom is filled with flowers and heart shaped objectes and colorful boxes and I just kind of wanted to cry.  So much love, and I'm here at Starbucks hiding from it with my spanish essay and an iced mocha.
I'm no longer acknowledging this day as Valentines Day.  It's just a crappy Tuesday that will soon be over.
Now, on to my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment