Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

So I did not, in fact, go home this weekend because my car decided on Thursday evening that it would kill itself.  Yes, this is my life.  It's not actually that bad, but I guess there's a hole in my exhaust and I need a new muffler and apparently those are important to a car so no road trip for me!  I can't say that I wasn't slightly thrilled to not have to drive six hundred miles this weekend, but it was definitely a bummer knowing that I would miss Rachel's wedding.
Instead on Friday Eli came over and sat in my room with Tibbs, Lizzy (who was half asleep under the covers in my bed), Kesha, and Laura and started up some heavy life questions like he always does.  And then we went to Marty's which was delicious as always, but extremely packed.  I think it was around twelve thirty or one in the morning when we got there and you could barely move inside.  On the way there, we also smoked clove cigars which turned out to be a good mix with Marty's donuts.  As Liz said, 'smoke a clove, eat a donut'.
Then saturday I woke up 'early' (compared to Laura who woke up after noon) and went to the gym with Tibbs, then to Newburyport with Eli and Laura!  We had some delicious indian food, walked around town and took a ton of photos in various stores (one of which was not so happy with Laura for doing so) got some ice cream, and left.  




 Then we ran back and did hair for a few hours before Gordon Globes.  Being that we hadn't eaten since lunch, we were all pretty much fantasizing about pizza from the second half on.  So we came back to the room after the show around eleven thirty pm and ordered Dominos.  However, apparently Gordon singlehandedly managed to crash the Dominos computer so it took forever to get out pizza because so many people were ordering.  Nevertheless, we got it and we feasted.
So yes, quite a fun weekend.  I woke up at 12:30 (I always want to say noon-thirty) this afternoon and have since done nothing but eat some cold pizza and listen to the tarzan soundtrack.  I did post a hundred photos of yesterdays activities onto facebook though, so I guess that productive.  Unfortunately I have a ton of homework to do today and no motivation to do any of it.  Ugh.  Well I'd better get my life together.  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment