Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I got married last night.  It was a dream of course, but it was so long and vivid that i woke up feeling like I was living a different life.  I had just been married.  But that wasn't the weirdest part-  I was planning my wedding with my parents, but I didn't know the guy that I was marrying.  It was one of Steph's friends, the son of a friend of my mom's.  I remember being like eh whatever, how can it not work out?  And I was really excited about having a husband and all that jazz, until it sunk in that I was going to have to live alone with this guy I didn't know and what if he hated me or I hated him and blah blah blah.  And then I met him and I really liked him so I was happy again.  The theme of my dream seemed to be that marriage really isn't that big of a deal, which I'm sure sounds funny to you because it is a big deal.  But sometimes I get in moods where I think it's really not, that I could marry just about any nice guy and be happy.  But I guess it's how happy I am that makes the difference.  Or something like that.
Anywho I can't get married anytime soon because I have Spain and LA and then I'll probably be moving to LA or NYC to start my career and such.  So it's not exactly something I have to worry about at this point.
But back to reality.  It's leap year (hooray!) and it's snowing quite a bit outside.  Which is unusual because it hasn't really snowed a significant amount yet this year.  And now that it's 36 degrees out, somehow it decided to snow.  I'm babysitting and the kids start chanting 'snow day' every time they pass a window.  I also have a ridiculous amount of work to complete, so naturally I'm watching 'sixteen candles' and trying to stay awake.  I foresee coffee in my near future.  Coffee or death.
Yeah, I think that's enough for today.
Happy Lead Year (Day?)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment