Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You know those sicknesses when you feel super crappy, but then get better for a day, and then go back down to crappy?  Those are the worst, and that is my life.
There isn't enough medicine in the world to fix me, so lucky for me, I just have to wait it out.
In the mean time I'm chugging vitamin water and crying at how badly it hurts my sore throat.
Poor Tibbs, she's not even finished finals yet and she still has to hear me complain about my imminent doom.
Also, sleep.
I so so so miss sleeping.  The last three days have been this hazy half-awake/half-asleep nights and usually around six or seven am my body quits all together and I'm awake for good.  I've even popped benadryl to knock me out and that doesn't even work.  Everything sucks, I'm miserable, and I'm so pissed that I can't enjoy my last two days on campus.
So there you go, a moody and possibly annoying rant about my current state.

No comments:

Post a Comment