Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

So here we are, my last peaceful Sunday night.  I'm sitting here in the suite with Tibbs and Laura as usual, so I figured I'd recap on the lovely weekend I just had.
Friday evening Laura and I went to the Sweaty Tooth show, which is our improv comedy group on campus.  It was hysterical, as always.  And then saturday I went to the Gordon Women's Lacrosse Championship game at Endicott (our rivals).  It was pretty entertaining to see some of the players smacking their sticks on the ground and screaming when they disagreed with the refs.  Unfortunately we lost, and it was a bummer because the captain is a senior and she got flagged during the second half and had to sit out the rest of the game.  But I heard that they broke a bunch of records this season and got further than usual, so that's exciting.
And then last night Laura and I decided to go to the beach with Kelly and Kelly's friend (whose name escapes me) to see the super moon and the meteor shower.  It was wicked foggy but we still saw a bunch.  Despite the fact that it was freeeezing, it was nice to go out and do something random.


And then this morning Kesha and I were joined by Chuck and two of his friends to church.  Now a top feature of my car that my mom brings up all the time is how spacious it is, despite being a small car.  We couldn't help but laugh because these boys who were all over six feet were all shoved in the back of my car, and it has never felt so small.
Kesh and I also probably embarrassed ourselves because we were so excited that we got to meet one of the boys that Chuck brought because he was one of the winners of Golden Goose.  Both of the boys are really nice, despite the one's celebrity status on campus.
Then the five of us went out to lunch and I came back and Kesh and I watched Phantom of the Opera and (as usual) took a nap during.  Also Tibbs' made a delicious peanut butter chocolate cake, so that was a nice feature of the night.  I also decided to cover Laura with my scarf and decorate her which was funny at first then turned to really creepy and then back to funny.


So yes, a successful weekend.  Now if only I could start on this homework...


No comments:

Post a Comment