Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh my nose!  I was gushing about a cute boy to Kesha yesterday and forgot that I was wearing glasses and threw myself onto my bed, crushing my glasses into my nose.  And oh, the pain.  I'm really happy that I don't have a giant bruise on my nose, it just looks pink.  I'm praying that I won't have to sneeze at all today.  Ugh, boys are so destructive to my life.
Anywho, this is my last chill chapel time of the year!  Tis the last day of classes, and I start finals on Friday.  Thankfully, I'll be totally finished by this time next week.
Also also also I just got out jury duty for next weeeeeek!!!!  Not that it makes much of a difference to my life as Lucia and Stephanie are still coming to get me next friday.  I'm staying a few extra days so we can all celebrate Kesha's birthday (the 17th).
Unfortunately I already have it in my head that I'm done, and have yet to begin studying.  But I only have two finals and really only one that I have to intensely study for (you guessed it-astronomy).  SO I think I'm in good shape, once I finish these two projects that I've been working on.
Also Tibbs and I stayed up faaaaaar too late PT-ing.  Waking up this morning was so hard, and I'm dreaming about naptime come 2pm.
Six days till I'm done, ten till I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment