Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So I woke up this morning and almost fell down the stairs because I was so dizzy.  And after four hours of sitting on the couch unable to move without the world spinning, i texted my mom.  Not that she would have been able to fix me, but there's something about moms that makes you feel a little better.
So my mom comes home and I start freaking out because the room wouldn't stop spinning and I couldn't take it anymore.
So I cave and go to the doctor.
The diagnosis: Double ear infection and secondary infection of the sinuses.
Sweet.
So Im now drugged and the good (fantastic) news is that I should be feeling like a normal healthy human in like two days- a concept that I thought would never become a reality.
And then I babysat tonight and made some extra money while watching disney channel and playing board games.  It was a great night.  Also Lucia brought me like four fluffy pillows about twenty minutes ago so that my sleeping experience will be splendid (or at least possible) tonight.
Things are looking up, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment