Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Oh, break is finally turning around.  Aside from the fact that I have yet to be able to sleep a full night, I'm feeling good.  I have a bit of congestion and I still can't hear out of one ear, but my throat issue is completely gone and the dizziness is gone and the best part : MY PINK EYE IS GONE.
I wore contacts today for the first time in almost two weeks.  Joy.  
Also, my Grandma came in from Michigan today which is always great.  We're watching Tangled right now with Heather.  Lucia also took Heather and I shopping today and bought us a bunch of new clothes which is aways super fun.  I got some amazing new work out clothes that I tried out at the gym today and I'm in love!  Hopefully it'll make me feel more inclined to go (not likely).
Tomorrow is my cousin Susannah's daughter's (Victoria) baptism so we are getting up bright and early (6:30) to venture out to NYC for that.   I'm excited because it's fun to go out and do stuff, but kind of nervous because with any family adventure, there's always more than enough room for mishaps and drama.
But either way, there will be stories to tell.
Also, it's weird that it's summer break.  I think that I think of school and home as two different worlds.  It's like life when I'm home and life at school are completely unrelated, different worlds.  Also I don't think I'm really comprehending the fact that I'm working this summer.
I'm starting to think that I'm really going to hate it.
It's going to be seven hours a day outside in the heat and bugs sweating my butt off.  Why did I think that would be fun?
I'm really hoping that I'm just being pessimistic and that there's a bunch of redeeming factors that I haven't considered yet.
At least I have all these cute summer clothes.  
Focusing on the positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment