Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So it's over, and it nearly killed me.
I came down with a virus Sunday night and am still getting over it.  I had a fever and all sorts of weird things were happening.  Last night, for example, I was in a totally different world.  Almost exactly six hours after I took ibuprofen to get my fever down, I woke up in a panic because I thought something really bad was going to happen to me and that this guy was going to kill me because he thought I did something I didn't do.  Six hours later, around 8am Kesha texts me really confused about something I said that night.  So I check my phone and it looks like I texted Kesha in my sleep, panicking about my imminent doom.  So weird.  I also woke up again around 4:30 am and got some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower for some reason.  And then I realized it was bedtime, so I went back to sleep.
Fevers.  Weird stuff.
But my finals are now over, and I have three days till I'll be home, which may end up being the longest three days of my life.  I just hope I get over this freaking sickness soon so that I can enjoy my two weeks home.
Ugh.  I'm going to now continue packing since I have nothing better to do with my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment