Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So I can't sleep.  It's now three am, and I've been trying to sleep since eleven.  I've read, watched movies, stared at the ceiling, just laid there in my bed and nothing had worked.  You know why?  The plague.
My ears are killing me, I most definitely have at least one ear infection.  And because I'm congested I have to breathe through my mouth which hurts my throat and tickles it at the same time so I can't stop coughing.  And thus, I cannot sleep.
So I'm watching The Switch.  And this child just kills me every time.  Oh my goodness I have literally never seen a child so precious.  His character is this incredibly odd child, full of neuroticism and weird quirks and I just love him cause he's so innocent and precious and all he wants is a dad to love him and it just kills me.
This is how I'm starting off my day.  Watching this romcom and gushing over it.  
So cute.  The photos do not do it justice.  I didn't have high hopes for this movie going into it but it's actually a good one.  Check it out.
Hopefully I'll be able to sleep sometime in the next six hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment