Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh, my life.
I am back in New Jersey, after a truly painful ten hour drive home.  The good news is that since being home I have slept pretty well, which we all know was much needed.  The bad news is that my sickness persists.  I feel good, like I'm not sluggish or woozy or anything, but my throat still hurts a lot and my nose is giving me trouble and I still have pink eye.  And let me tell you, it's quite difficult to be cute and summery in my thick black glasses.  And for this I am frustrated.
I would love to be back to my normal, healthy self in two or three days so I can go to the beach and have picnics with Steph and do summer things.
Oh, and the coughing.  I just remembered how freaking annoying the coughing is as I sit here hacking up a lung.  It starts at night before bed so that I can't fall asleep.  It's great.  And by great I mean it's freaking awful.
Anywho, I'm going to go to bed as tomorrow is the 'taste of Evesham'.  It's when all the local restaurants set up vendors on main street and put out food and wine samples.  People can buy a wrist band for like ten bucks which gives them access to all the samples that are available, and my dad really loves it, mostly because he thinks he's a certified food critic.  It's probably going to be super painful, but homie really wants to go and even though he won't say it, I know he really wants me to go too.
So I'm going to get some sleep and hope that this sickness is on its way out!
I would really love to wear my contacts and hear out of both ears again.
Oh, the luxuries of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment