Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

We didn't get the apartment!  I'm really not concerned though because we'll most likely get a room in Fulton and that will be infinitely better than Wilson, and it'll be cheaper than an apartment.  I really don't see a reason in being upset about the apartment because Fulton is great.  So, I'm excited.
Also I feel like freaking crap.
So annoying, I've been on and off with a fever and I'm totally out of it.
And instead of doing my homework for my next class I've been looking at picture of st bernard puppies.
oh, it kills me.
Kesha and I have this plan for when we graduate.  We want to move to some city (New York?  Chicago?) and get a pet-friendly apartment and buy a st bernard to protect us from bad city folk.
And he shall be named Maximus.
But of course this little puppy will be giant in no time.
he's just so big and cute.
I cannot wait.
As for now I'd better get to class before I die.
TGIF.


No comments:

Post a Comment