Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Countdowns & Catch-Ups

Classes left:
Spanish- 5
Perspectives on Communication- 9
Visual Storytelling- 8
Astronomy- 9

Yes.  That looks great.
Three weeks from today is reading day.  Four weeks is jury duty.
Also, Eli moves to Michigan in less than three weeks.  Moves away for good, and suddenly I feel like I haven't had enough time with him.  We've been friends for six years, and I've seen him regularly for the last two years, and i feel like it's still not enough time to be able to happily send him off to Michigan.
Oh, life.  The transitions are what get to me.  And I haven't really gone through any crazy big changes yet, aside from moving to college.
Also, I'm obsessed with the hunger games soundtrack.  It's kind of folky and depressing, but it's sooooo goood.
I feel like I want to be in the hunger games.  Sike, we all know I'd be the first to die.  But at the same time, Katniss's life is so exciting and meaningful and I'm envious.
Now that I've confessed my jealousy for a fictional character, I think I'll wrap this post up.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment