Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

I love chapel time.  There aren't any classes between 10:10 and 11:25 so campus can go to chapel, and it's so nice.  Not that I go to chapel, I just love the allotted chill time, even if that's not its intended purpose.  I usually sit in the library and catch up on little things that need to be read and planned and manage my calendar and things due this week.  This time is essential in my Gordon career.  Maybe I can put that in the essay I'll have to write to graduate because I didn't get enough chapel credits.
Anywho, today is really gray and chilly and I'm dying to get some pajamas and curl up with a movie.  Unfortunately I have two more classes and then babysitting.  Fun fact: This is my most favorite kind of day.  Cold and rainy and wet.  I really love it, in a total non-sarcastic way.  Because there are few things better than getting snuggled in fleece pajamas after being cold and wet.
Also I'm trying to figure out what to do for Eli's birthday.  It's today, and he's working all day so I was gonna visit and surprise him with something.  But what?  An embarrassing display of balloons?  A cake?  I'd be all for the balloons except I don't know any nearby party stores or places with balloons.  Also, I have less than an hour to do this, whatever it is.  I get out of class at two and have to be at babysitting at three.  So I guess I'll just go to stop&shop and see what I can find.
Anywho I should probably get back to more productive things.
Happy rain day!

No comments:

Post a Comment