Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blogger has a new look and it's throwing me off.  That's always really annoying, when websites you frequently use change their layout and you don't know where anything is.  Suddenly I feel like my mother, unable to use a simple website.
Anywho, tis Tuesday night and I have not done anything productive.  Bummer.
But I have some exciting countdowns!
Till we find out about the apartment: 3 days
Till Classes End: 15
Till Finals End: 21
Till I go home: 24
Till work starts: 43
Till I finish work: 103
Till I'm 20 (barf): 104
Till I go to disney: 115ish

Oh, the excitement.  I'm particularly pumped about the apartment situation.  We applied last week (Kesha, Lizard, Tibbs, and I) to live in one of the two apartments on campus next year.  However getting into an apartment is pretty competitive and we have a few things going against us (age, possible disciplinary issues), so we shall see.  If we don't get the apartment, Kesh and Liz are gonna squat their rooms in Fulton and Sarah and I will move to Fulton next year.  Either way, I'm pumped.  Anywhere is better than Wilson.
It'll be exciting.
Also, things with la vida are going quite well so far.  I'm still an outsider among these pre-existing friendships within the co-workers, but most of them are really friendly and I think that once they get used to me we'll all be good friends.  I'm getting really excited about the whole thing!
Anywho, I'm gonna get some sleeeeep.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment