Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Oh, the babies.  They kill me.
I did nursery this morning at my church and it was precious.  Minimal crying, lots of snuggling, and all the kids I was in charge of were potty-trained.  There's one little girl that is literally the most precious child ever.  She's this tiny little girl with giant green eyes and she's just so sweet.  She asked me what my name was, gave me a hug, and then introduced me to every child in the room.  She also told me I was pretty and that she loved me, which was adorable.
And then there was a ten month old boy that I carried around the whole time because every time I put him down he shrieked.  Oh, the cuteness.  It's probably the best way to start off the day.
And now I want a baby.
Alas, I must begin the day and get some work done.  I have a spanish essay due Tuesday and my documentary is do tomorrow, so there is quite a bit of editing and spanish ahead of me.
Happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment