Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Bake Now.

Tuesday is nearly over.  I have an hour tops left of homework and then I can crawl into my slightly comfortable but still wonderful bed, saying goodnight to the terrible tuesday.
But, I was indeed productive today.
Get this: I baked.  All by myself, I baked chocolate gluten free cupcakes with caramel icing and caramel snickers filling.  All from scratch, and all by myself!  Never has this happened in life.  Lucky for me, I had Sarah overseeing the process to make sure the cupcakes would be an edible product, and oh are they.
They're freaking delicious.  Like, I'm in shock at the heights of delicious flavor that these cupcakes have.
Notice the lovely handiwork of my piping job (the icing).

Those delicious adornments on the top are cut up snickers pieces.

My yum plate is awesome.

Voila.  The filling you see is made of a home-made carmel-y goodness encompassing a bunch of snickers pieces.  Every bite is magic.  So there we go, proof that I am capable of and have baked a gluten-free delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment