Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Movie List, or As Roommate Sarah Likes To Call It, "How We Failed College".

First clarification:  My roommate's name is Sarah.  Yes.  Confusing, we know.

Second, Sarah and I have noticed that we have quite an interest in movies (mostly to procrastinate, but hey, we can call it a cultural enrichment).

Because of this, we have comprised a giant list of movies that we should/haven't/want to see this year.    Sarah and I (mostly me) tend to watch fluffy romantic movies over and over, and we came to decision that it's time to branch out and experience some of the work by famous directors and the classics. 

And because it's one of the most laziest goals ever thought-up, I'm going to blog about each movie on our list after we've watched it. 

Genius, right?
I know, I know.
The List is far too long to post and we're always adding to it, but never fear, you will indeed be hearing about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment