Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

I shouldn't have a Facebook.  I'm that creep that spends hours looking at pictures of a sister of a friend of my cousin's and stays updated on the relationship status of a couple that I don't know.  I don't need to be checking up on relationships and photos and events of random people.  It's my main source of procrastination, and I'm thinking I need to cut back on that anyways.  And therefore, I am off of Facebook indefinitely in order to cut back on creepiness and become more productive.  Expect an increase of blog posts, friends.
Anywho, I hope you enjoy this fabulously sunny(and a tad too hot) Monday.
In the mean time, I'm going to probably end up replacing Facebook with some annoying photobooth time.  You, lucky readers, reap alllllllll the benefits :)
Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment