Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm Watching The Trees Give Into Gold As Summer Becomes October's Cold.

What a long and beautiful day.  I spent some time reading outside in the beautiful fall weather while the boys that I'm babysitting played football.  Unfortunately, we soon had to come back inside as the boys decided to play let's-see-how-many-times-we-can-hit-Sarah's-car-until-she-notices.  Oh, I noticed.  And so we are inside.
I only have about an hour and a half left of caring for the darling children, and then I'm back to school, to finish my homework and hopefully be in bed by nine, as I am thoroughly exhausted.  I've also been feeling really dizzy/lightheaded all day, and I'm assuming it's due to a lack of sleep.  When I went to get gas this morning, I nearly fell over, tripped over the gas pump, and then hit my head getting into my car.  I've just been super out of it.
Therefore, I am adamant about getting an abundance of sleep tonight, especially because I have to wake up at six tomorrow to babysit another family.  The fantastic part about jam-packing my schedule is that weeks, however long and tiring, tend to fly by.  Strategic.
And I am so adoring this beautiful weather.  It's in the low sixties right now and breezy and colorful.  It's times like these when I think I could never leave New England.
This here is a snapshot of one of the ponds on campus that I took this time last year.  Marvelous, isn't it?
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment