Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Such a bad mood!  I (still) feel gross from Denny's this morning, I took a three hour nap which made me ten time more tired, and I wish I was going somewhere this weekend.  Like New York.  Or home.  I miss my family.  This never happened last year, not once was I homesick and now every weekend and I think hmm, should I drive home this weekend?
My parents are on vacation on some island in Virginia where there are 'wild ponies' as Homie says.  As a clarification, Homeboy is my dad (Homie for short).  I don't even remember how the name stuck, but it's been his name for quite a few years.  My family is really weird.  I know everyone says that, but my family is REALLY weird.  Both of my parents are nuts, but it makes for a pretty hysterical life.  They're pretty much the most awesome parents ever, which I can appreciate now that I moved out and realize all they do for my sister and I.
I wish I could think of an example of the extent of their craziness, but I think most of them are you-had-to-be-there-things.  I remember once I told my mom she was an old woman, so she spent the next hour hobbling around with a broom all hunched over and talking in this weird old woman voice.  Like I said, she's a nut.  Oh wait, I have photos.

this is in public, by the way, in the middle of Panera.

I'll do a post on Homie later on, happy friday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment