Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sooooo tomorrow is a big day.  Actually, it's really not that big, just big in comparison to all the others.  I have an essay on Jane Austen's Persuasion due tomorrow that will be shared and dissected during the hour and a half class period, and also a debate on whether or not religious questions can be answered in the same way that scientific questions are answered.  My group is saying yes.
I really hate debates.  I usually stand there awkwardly and zone out, or someone ends up being rude and I have to let out some sass.  It's just not a good set-up for me.  But after tomorrow, I'm pretty much set with homework and have fun things planned.  Lizard, as seen below...
is finally turning 19 this friday, so thursday night at midnight we are going to Denny's to be celebrate the college kid way.  And then the next night, kesh, as seen below...
and I are going to attempt to round up some coed friends and go out dancing.  Also, fun fact, kesh and lizard are roommates.  They're some of my favorites.
Also, fun fact number two, my roommate likes to make game plans for the night before she goes to class, which is good because if not we'll waste a few hours being silly and such.  Anywho, the game plan, I was just told, is for my to write my entire essay by five pm, then go to chipotle for a delicious dinner, then come back and watch movies with the lovely relaxation that comes only when all your homework is done.
That is, if I get this essay done.  She's been gone for twenty minutes and I've...well...blogged.
But I just don't want to write this essay.
Ugh.  Jane Austen.  Ugh.
Okay, time to go because this is quickly going to develop into nonsensical rambling.
Adios, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment