Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

So I'm home.  Christmas break, and I'm home.
And my family is hysterical.
My grandmom is visiting with us, and so after going out to dinner I drove the five of us around my town to look at Christmas decorations.
Grandmom loves the decorations.
So we're driving around the neighborhood while every person in the car makes their own sarcastic comments about the hideous blow-up santas and twinkle lights, and every time we pass a house that isn't decorated Homie mutters 'jewish'.  They all think their so funny.
But they kind of are.
BUT TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS EVE.
So I'm pumped.
Also I had an amazing dream last night about Freckle.  Freckle is a boy I've had a crush on from school.
It was precious.
This is a really random rambling of of my life as of now.
Anywho.
Bedtime.
Tired.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment