Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My body is so tired.
Today was stressful.  We (Liz, Kesh, Tibbs & I) had to move our stuff out of our rooms and into storage at our apartment building.  Lots of stuff, lots of energy.  And it was stressful because we have so much crap.  I think Sarah and I have significantly more crap than Kesh and Liz, and it took forever to haul it all out.  And then we ran out of room in storage.  So in the morning I have to load everything up again and bring it to the house I babysit at because the mother so kindly is allowing me to store all my extra crap in her basement.  And then we load up the remaining crap, and Laura and I will leave.
Lots of tired.
I want to go home.
I'm so so tired and I just want to be home.
I need a neck massage.
Also, Tibbs is on a date.
A DATE.
With a really really great guy and I'm sooooo excited for her and I'm dying to know everything.
It's their first date.
It's her first date ever.
And he's so great.
Jealous?
Of course.
But so so so happy for her.
Also, I had a really successful shopping day.
There's an FYE near my school that's closing so it's having a huge sale.  So being the movie junkie that I am, I bought ten movies...but all for under 30 dollars!
So excited.
Oh man, but so sleepy.
I think I had a dream that the people I babysit for told me I could nap while the kids are asleep.
I can't tell if that was a dream or if they have actually told me that.
I think I just really want to sleep.
Goodnight, friends!
[don't worry, I'm not really going to sleep while babysitting]
[[i'll update you on Tibbs's date sometime soon]]
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment