Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Once Upon A Christmas: Millington Edition

Christmas.
It came and went, and now sets in the mix of depression that it's over and the fuzzy memories of "did Christmas even happen?"
Our Christmas was wonderful.  I was woken up at 8am to everyone already downstairs drinking coffee and shuffling around.  So we open presents, and I got a lot of really cool stuff like the sweetest lime green suitcase ever (Ireland!!!) and a Tangled mug with my name on it and a picture of my family at Disney.
Stephanie's Christmas plans were cancelled so she came over in the morning and stayed till after dinner, so that was awesome.  My family is crazy, they're so fun.
Even Homie is referring to Stephanie as our sister.  [tangent: last night Steph fell dead asleep on the couch while Heather, Lucia and I were talking in the living room, so we put a blanket on her and turned all the lights off except for the Christmas tree next to her and went to bed.  It was really precious.]
After everyone left, Homie, Heather, Lucia, and I watched Philadelphia.
One of the best films I've ever seen.  Homie cried.  It was great.
And now it's over and I have four days left of break.
So so so sad.  I don't want to leave.
But it's Ireland, and it's going to be great.  Ireland.  Ireland.  Ireland.
As for now, Heather's got me addicted to a new tv show: Misfits.
Beautiful british people and beautiful camera work.
American tv just seems lazy now.
I now feel that I will be spending the next four days of my break watching show like Sherlock, Skins UK, Downton Abbey, and of course, all four seasons of Misfits.
Ambitious, so we'll see.
Hope your Christmases were lovely...look out for the arrival of Heather's podcasts.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment