Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

For some reason I decided it would be good to rent Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter today.  Why?  I think I thought it was so hilariously ridiculous that it must be entertaining.
I am rarely not entertained by a movie.  This movie is horrendous.  It's still going right now because Lucia is adamant about "seeing what happens", but I can assure you that nothing is happening.
Meanwhile, Heather is next to me trying out her new toy.  Today she went to Best Buy with her Christmas money and bought a microphone that records directly into her ipod.  Heather and I have had a few discussions with various people that have turned out to be pretty funny, which has prompted her to invest in the idea of starting a podcast.
So she bought a microphone.
The next step, she insists, is drinking wine and conversing with the family.
This will be interesting.
As for now, as we "watch" this terrible movie, Heather is sitting next to me with her earbuds in, listening to herself as she talks (and laughs) into the microphone.  And so the adventure of the Millington Podcast begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment